You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

coach for sale

Motor Home Of Texas has the 98 one slide bath and half back on the market. $129,000. This is a nice coach.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I like the 02' better that shows Pending.. Anybody we know fixing to be the Proud New owner...??

Jimmy

They just got in a 2005 I like even better. At $399,000 I guess I should like it better. The 2002 needed some work on it and it is almost twice the price of the 98. The 02 passengers seat is like the drivers air seat. Also one had to manually take a carpet covered board to cover the steps once you are seated. Clear coat was peeling above the window, just name a few things I saw. But all it takes is money. The 98 was suppose to have been sold so maybe whoever put money on the 98 decided to go for the 02??

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I was interested in the 02 and made an offer but we were too far apart. I'm still pursuing another coach at this time. Hope to have it done in the next 2 weeks.. The 02 was in very good shape mechanically

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701