You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1973 that has been restored!

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/1973-New...-111877574

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

that is really cool.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

What is a "Kwikker Likker" in the photo of the counter top that shows the kitchen faucet?

Mike Stephenson
Lubbock, Tx
1999 Beaver Patriot Thunder
2004 MB Cruiser

It is a liquor dispenser. Bottles are under the counter & an electric pump dispenses the booze when you push a button. if memory serves me they were usually 3 or 4 different bottles dispensed.

Sweet Coach!

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

I believe this coach has been sold already, the ad was removed from craigslist. It doesnt surprise me, the po did extensive upgrades to it.
I have the kwikker likker in my 77. 4 bottles with 4 switches on the counter w s r v whiskey, scotch, rum, vodka. When I was at Newell I asked chuck about them, he said there was a few of them installed in the classics but not many.

Love old schoolHeart
1976 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd
1977 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd

Hope you're coming to the June rally. You could give a kwikker likker seminar.Big Grin

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I would love to make it to the rally, my 76 is near Springfield MO. I dont think it will be quite ready for the road by then. We are doing alot of work to it including gutting and rebuilding the bays and plumbing and suspension upgrades. Also the kids are in school till almost the end of june. We will probably make the trek down later in july or august.
The kwikker likker seminar sounds like it would be interesting!! Lol

Love old schoolHeart
1976 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd
1977 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd