You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2004 4-slide 294K

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-45--C1585

Don't like to be critical, but the video shows a different coach exterior with this coach's interior. Or could it be that they repainted a coach that they had before & couldn't sell because of the paint job? If it is a repaint it is a nice redo. The interior window coverings are still a little dated.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Yes Steve this is the one that Foretravel just finished repainting. It was a hard sell with the other paint. It is #698. The price seems to be very good for an 04. Not many miles on it.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I know a little bit about this coach.. It is a mid bath.. The bath is NOT in the bedroom.. It is in a separate room between kitchen and bedroom.. I also know some info about pervious owners.. If anyone is interested in it pm me..

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

nice looking rig. the color of the couch would probably need me to wear sunglasses inside. i have not seen the ollder style drapes in a newer coach before like steve said.

marc, is the mid enclosed bath a bit cramped or is it roomy enough?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Room wise my wife actually liked it.. But at that time we had not had a bath and a half.. She liked the fact that guests could use the restroom without coming in the bed room.. The down side was you were "trapped in back" if your guests were using the shower.. My answer was make sure your guests are very attractive naked so when you walked through ....Lolol that didn't go over well...

After having a bath and a half.. I would not prefer this set up.. The coach inside is a very modern decor.. It does have the one thing I wish I could add to my coach but can't.. The really stable executive steps.. I have to live with the Kwikee because there is not enough room in a front entry on a 2004 or before for them..

Marc Newman

those executive steps are amazing i have to agree.

very very stable. but the price to retrofit is also amazing.

tom

Yeah, they are just too wide and too deep for a front entry that's not the new body style..

Marc Newman

As I said before, some like apples and some like oranges. I have the mid-coach restroom and shower in the bedroom. I like it because, I think, it provides more closet space and we rarely have guests traveling in the coach. Looking at the video, I observed that this coach if for a left handed person. With the couch on the curb side and the desk on the driver's side, I would fine it difficult to operate my computer, and would have to learn how to operate my mouse with the left hand. Oh well!

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

I priced the retrofit at Newell and it's $8000. I guess there is a bit of steel work in rebuilding the area it fits in. I rubber coated my Kwikees and no longer dislike them. My step is very stable and doesn't move at all, but the Executive looks so good, just not $8000 good

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

i know michael day is an aspiring welder, maybe he could practice on someones and put it in, eh? ha

tom