You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2004 4-slide 294K

I have a mid bath but my toilet is in a closet.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

That's why it used to be called a "water closet" !!!

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Chester being a left hander has its advantages. Since we have to live in a world where everything is backwards we have to be adaptable to things being in the wrong place. Back in my college days I was excited when I first saw a left handed desk. Sat in it and quickly moved to a regular desk. It just didn't feel right.
And I always find it funny when a "right hander" has trouble doing something that is so much easier done with a left hand.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I may not have made my self clear on the "mid bath" it's not like the water closet and then the shower vanity in the bedroom.. This coach the toilet vanity and shower are all between the kitchen and the bedroom with separate air doors between bed room and bathroom and galley and bathroom..

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Chappell and Marc, perhaps all three are different. My mid-coach toilet is also in a closet and with plenty of room which makes it very private when someone else is using the shower or vanity. A minor benefit is that when on the road, we do not have to extend the slide to have full access. The vanity and shower are located in the bedroom and there is one air door isolating all of them. The bath and a half also has an enclosed toilet, but I seem to need a lot of closet space and love the king size bed. Perhaps the point is that one buys what is available at a specific time and price, and falls in love with it. Kind of natural, I guess.
Forest, with a worn out right shoulder I am learning to use my left hand more often (like the TV remote), but I still need a right hand mouse. If I ultimately have to have the shoulder replaced, I will have to find a left handed mouse and then I may have to shop for a Newell like this one.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Chester, your coach is what most single bath Newell's are, large awesome master closet . Toilet in separate closet, and vanity shower in bedroom.. This one all 3 fixtures are in a separate room.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

We had that configuration in our '93. Since the toilet is used more often than the shower we much prefer the separate toilet room we have now for the privacy. Some things just don't need to be shared!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

We have a very similar bath arrangement in our '92 other than the toilet is opposite the shower. The floor plan has worked well for us although I do like the bath and a half.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I have a 04 Quad slide 45.8 footer with all of the lasted update. listed on http://www.rvt.com/1996-Newell-Newell%20...199509.htm
Many pictures and I can email many more if anyone interested. Email or call. Need to sell one or the other.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Ron, are you sure your 2004 is #869?

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot