You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

need someone in reno, nv to potentiall look at a coach

hi,

someone has contacted me and wanted to know if there is anyone in reno, nv that could look at a coach for him. it is a series 60 engine.

let me know and i will relay it.

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hi, if the coach is in Carson City and burgundy in color, I looked at it for a family member last year. The nice lady who owned it was pretty set on a price in the $55k range. Is this the same coach?

What year is the one in Canyon city ?

The coach I looked at was in Carson City, not Canyon. Carson is just east of Reno by several miles. I think it may have been advertised as an 89' but it had the right angles in the cabinetry vs the rounded bull nosed of the 89 and up.

The interior was in beautiful original shape and the coach had been cared for very nicely from a visual inspection. It had newer Toyo Truck tires with no wear and the burgundy/ brown exterior paint had been redone within the past 5-7 years or so. The gen battery was down and I think one of the Ac's either midship or aft was not working, which could have just been a thermostat switch malfunction?

A beautiful classic that the owners truly enjoyed and treasured. It would be a great coach to purchase for someone as long as the oil/fluid samples came back satisfactory.