You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Encantotom

Good eye Clarke.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Tom,

Thanks to you and to your prodigy, Scott, for overcoming the energy of activation. If you remember your high school chemistry, it's the energy needed to get a reaction started.

Now that you have done that, I know the hands on folk will contribute and build the content that is so valuable. I might even remember a small portion of the stuff I've fixed.

Given your penchant for perfection, I have no doubt this will be a successful venture.

Let us know how we can help.

thanks richard,

you are the master of all that is newell so we look forward to you and your amazing talents.

and thanks for the lasagna too....

tell rhonda hi.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, great job by you and your son. I've been very busy back to work after my surgery and just have not had time to get involved in your great peice of work. I'll be back at it soon.

Wally

wally you are welcome anytime. glad to hear you are feeling better. that was a real scare and we are grateful you are getting back to normal.

are you going to make it down here this winter?

we need to learn how to beat you at cards....you taught us and then left us...

tom

I am really getting into the new site......it feels like home to me. Thank you to everyone who is participating and making this new site happen!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

i am also appreciative to all of you. thanks for taking the time to add your comments and wisdom to help all of us.

tom

If I'm reading this correctly, this forum is quite new. Congratulations, Tom and Scott.

I recognize some names here from WOG. I'm guessing, then, that 'Birds and Newells are similar critters.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

Hi David, yes this site is a little over one month old and chugging right along. 'Birds, Newells, Prevosts are all similar in that they use very similar off the shelf systems, compenents, engines, etc. Thank you for signing up, and we look forward to interacting with you whether, or not your search ends up with a Newell purchase!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Tom, Darlene, Scott

Happy Anniversary, and thanks for this fantastic forum. It's my first read every morning when not traveling.

Joe & Darlene Roark
2007 Newell #1212
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited