You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2003 3 slide $289,500

No pictures yet, but specs look good.

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-45--C1710

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

It certainly would make life easier if folks that sell Newells would include the coach number.

Steve, I appreciate your efforts in posting newly advertised Newells. I am able to pull a wealth of information from some of those ads. Thanks!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Pictures now available.

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-45--C1710

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

If one is looking for a Newell coach, MOT now has just about every year covered from 96 to 2005. Not all pictured yet because in various stages of make ready. I really like the red and silver 03 and the 05. At least 9 coaches for sale.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

It's an interesting business model, and one that makes sense. MOT was already established as THE place for used Foretravels, and now has become the THE place for used Newells outside of the warrantied units at Newell. Pretty savvy to settle on brands with excellent longevity and build quality, and factories still in business. I wish them continued success. Newell and Foretravel survived the market collapse based on their reputation and customer base. As long as MOT treats buyers and sellers fairly, I suspect they will do well. They really are catering to folks like us. By that I mean that the older Foretravels and Newells represent tremendous value in the motorhome category. Take the 100 to 300 K pricing in the spectrum of Newells and Foretravels that MOT offers and apply that to new in the traditional motorhome manufacturers. If you have even done that casually, you just shake your head at what people are paying for motorhomes that do not come close to comparing.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I can say nothing but good regarding my transaction with them two years ago. When the time comes, I will go back.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

They really need a larger place. They have tried to buy the property behind them, but it belongs to several family members and they aren't speaking to one another. So the trees just keep growing.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot