You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

03 for sale

Motor Homes of Texas just got in an 03. Two slides rear closet. Has a lot of tile on floor. It is very clean. All I know as of now.
Forest the owner of this coach owned your 98. He now has an 06.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Interesting how that coaches raised roof begins about 3 feet behind mine

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Thank you Chappell. I really appreciate the VIN. I see they have another 2003 on their site that doesn't have photos but has a video that is red and silver. I think it is 668. I wish they would list coach numbers on their websites for Newells.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Also another something else is that the 3 AC on top were factory done. On the drivers side there are bays where the under the coach AC were. Looks real good however.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Is the one you are talking about Michael?

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

That's the one Chappell. You have been really helping me out with Motorhomes of Texas. I really appreciate the VIN information.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael, when I was at MOT yesterday there were 3 Newells there for repair but they were not on your list you posted so I did not take photos of the VIN #s. Do you want them if they are not on you want list?

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I will take ANY VIN just to confirm my numbers are correct. The numbers I listed are ones that I am absolutely clueless about.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

OK I will start checking. There was a least 8 newells there yesterday for sale and repair.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Web site now has complete details & pictures.

http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-45--P1159

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531