You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Water Pressure Gauge

Chester,

You are right! I don't even need the gauge...but it helps when trouble shooting. I started looking at the gauge cause my Headhunter was acting strange. It works...no troubles...but it is different. Every 30 seconds or so it "stutters". Good pressure followed by a momentary decrease in pressure followed by normal pressure.

I am running from tank directly and there is plenty of water in tank. I went to water bay to see what the gauge said, and that is when I discovered the gauge not working. Still not sure what is wrong with pump / water supply.

I am away from the bus right now, so when I get back (in a week or so) I will dive back in and try to discover what is up.

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

i go the redneck way. i have a gauge i screw onto the hose bib and just open the hose bib.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Bill, the 110 volt water pump that was in my coach when i purchased it failed due to water leaking into the control board which was badly designed to sit on top of the pump. I replaced both pumps with ShurFlo plus an accumulator and I have enough pressure for my needs at a much lower cost.

Bill, if it is of any interest, I posted here a photo of my pump installation.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica