You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Larry and Hedy are in Wittman with us

yesterday larry and hedy arrived. i put larry to work right away as we needed to unload my trailer that was backed up to the front door before he could park the coach.

then they got set up and we headed back to mesa as i had left darlene there earlier with no car keys. so a quick 130 mile round trip to get her the keys so we all went out to dinner and visited.

as usual they are warm and gracious and their newell spotless. (other than the dust from going down the 1/2 mile gravel road to my house. )

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

here they are in the brachfeldmobile.

tom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tom, I do not have your address or phone number. I am going to be in Mesa for a week and would like to come by and say hi.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

chester, i emailed it to you. phone number is the same

tom

Larry, how are you doing on 30 amps? Don't you have roof airs, might make it a bit better?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

ok....i have taken a lot of ribbing about only having 30 amp service. let me fully explain. the best temporary electrical hookup i could do at the FRONT of my house was 30a. once the shop gets built there will be full hookups with 50a, sewer and water. so there......

tom

When I was at Disney, the 50A breaker kept tripping so I called the park. The maintenance guy show up and without even looking at anything said..."Its tripping cause you are pulling too much power. I bet you are running all three air conditioners..." I did not have the heart to tell him that I was running five! (four in basement and 1 on top).

When I get there, Tom, I think you will have to turn it up to 11 for my rig!

Cheers,
bill

ps. he replaced breaker and no more tripping, so it was not me after all.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

i will be waiting for you at the corner bill. (actually, i do greet guests at the corner in the golf cart)

tom

But when we park around back how will you get such cool pictures?
Just pulled into our spot in Paincourtville. Had a good trip back except for the high winds and the rough roads in LA!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

We are still enjoying ourselves in spite of the primitive site here. Tom and I played with his Poop shooter today and looked at houses for sale. I think the head Guru means business when you arrive in Guru Town (My new name for Wittman) and wants all his followers (friends) to stay forever.
Let me say that the grub is great and the dogs get along, so what else can one ask for.

NOW ATTENTION to all reading this. You must and I mean MUST join the pilgrimage to Guru Mecca we are all obligated to do this ..... It was in the Charter !!!!

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border