You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Larry and Hedy are in Wittman with us

Larry, I'm sure my coach will find its way back to Tom...I think his old bus has a homing device no matter where he moves it'll find him...Tom, I've almost got Heather convinced to take a driving tutorial from the guy in Miami this summer...

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

It is difficult to escape the gravitational pull of the Guru Mecca in Wittman......our stay lasted 23 days....I'm still not sure why we left.....just kidding. It was time to travel and spend time in the canyon lands of southeast Utah, and northern Arizona. We still miss spending time with Tom and Darlene.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Lets give it a proper name and call it Guru Majal. Not sure I spelled that correctly.

Clarke it's gonna freeze here tonight!! 60 degrees today and sunny though. Weird weather.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

I think your dues are discounted %50 for showing up and you and never increased. Double your money back if the service is poor. Lol sounds like a great place. Guruville

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

the service is nonexistant but the fun abounds. and darlene is a good cook.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

She makes awesome smoothies too!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

You get to shoot ''Poop", Make low ball offers on real estate, add thousands of specimens to my dirt collection, but Darlene is not just a "good cook", she is one of the most giving people we have the pleasure to call our ''friend". Tom , on the other hand currently can't wait to be totally consumed in the construction of his ''Dream shop" and doesn't "cook" at all

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

i want to set the record straight. i made darlene, larry and hedy my famous home made pancakes from scratch this morning. so i DO cook, at least one thing.

it was sad to see them drive off this morning. they are headed east and we hope to see them again soon.

it has been hot here (like over 100) and on my 30a, it has been tough to keep the coach cool. but....they are headed to their next stop in new mexico for more fun but higher in the mountains.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Who's up next? Come on guys, Tom gets lonely out there in the desert........

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Tom DOES make the greatest pancakes !!! Crisp edges , fluffy inside ...Who woulda thunk it ??? It was sad to leave even if a bit hot. Missy and Benny got on well and Benny is worn out...
We have reached 4500 ft in New Mexico and the temps are quite nice.
Once Tom has the shop built and finishes our reserved parking spot there will little reason to ever leave.....

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border