You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Stainless steel front strip

Tom,
Did you install the stainless strip yet? Picture? I know it will look great on your coach!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

hi steve. naw, it has been too hot. will either till you come over to help or when it is cooler.

i bought another set of newell stainless letters when i got them as well. since they are stainless too, i have to figure out what i am going to do with them to make them set apart from the stainless trim piece. will either paint them or maybe cover them with a wrap type vinyl. i think they were 60 bucks for the letters if i remember right. they had smaller letters for 30 or so.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

oh, what steve is referring to is the recessed area that my headlights and front driving and turn signal lights are in and the piece on the generator that matches it on the front cap.

mine is just painted to match the coach. newell makes and some of you may have already a custom cut polished stainlesss piece for each side and the center piece on the genny. i bought it when i was coming home from steves when the coach somehow made a detour to miami on the way. made a quick stop and got them and the letters and a few other things and came on home.

it should really change the look on the front.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

They should say "T O M"

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin