You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Know anything about this Newell?

Thanks Doug. You wil have to let me know when you are going to get her. I'll drive up and we can have dinner

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc

That sounds great we will be there July 7 for pick up leaving on the 11th going to Branson till the 14th. Hope you can make it.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Where you going in Branson? Branson landing?

Marc Newman

Newell has made reservations for us so not really sure where it is. Sounds line it's not very far from town. I can ask them.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Another Newell that caught my eye.
This one is at Motorhomes of Texas in Nacogdoches. It's an '04 with steerable tag and drapes instead of shades.
Anybody with personal knowledge? VIN number?
Seems like a good price, but a long way to go from central Pennsylvania to find out.

Tom Gauger
Newell Owner in Waiting
2001 Monaco Exec to be traded or sold

Tom Gauger-Dave Snyder
'01 Monaco Exec 515 Cummins ISM
'17 Chevy Colorado Toad
Shermans Dale, PA

That is coach number 698. It was repainted in February of 2014. Chappell may have been inside it. I have some info that shows what it looked like inside and some of it's features back in 2006. Let me know if you are interested.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I too know of this coach call me, 918-852-4157

Marc Newman

A new question.
After dropping off this site while looking around for a gently owned Newell I came across one in Florida. It's coach #1681 an '04. Its owner has fastidiously maintained it, and this coach survived a trip to Alaska and back with only a tiny bit of rock chip damage. If the owner hadn't pointed it out I would never have found it.
In another incident related to me by the owner, a rear tire blowout took off part of the fender trim and tore up some of the slide mechanism on the curb side. As part of the same event, the transmission bottomed and the pan suffered a puncture.
Following repairs the coach looks almost pristine for its 125,000 miles.
If anyone has an opinion about this coach I'd be grateful for information. A private email, if you like.
Thanks gang!
Tom Gauger

Tom Gauger-Dave Snyder
'01 Monaco Exec 515 Cummins ISM
'17 Chevy Colorado Toad
Shermans Dale, PA

Does not sound so "gently owned" to me.. Be careful when you check out the repairs and look for others. If the "pan" bottomed out it could have done other damage that's not so apparent. Be careful and ask for the work orders and verify what was done, no matter how nice the owner is... That's my .02

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Did Newell do the repairs? You could call Newell and ask about the coach and repairs. Tommy Keyes usually is helpful with this.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337