You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1999 2 Slide Newell 45'8" #535 $125000.00

Hello all, my name is Serge from Muskegon, MI. I have lurked on here for awhile but never posted. I am listing my 1999 Newell for sale and this is the first place I thought of. I recently purchased an 04 Newell coach #708 so my 99 needs to go.

I have had coach #535 for about four years now and have had a great time with it, just wanted to upgrade to 4 slides. it has 117,925 miles and I am lowering the price to $125,000. The coach is in great condition and is ready for a new family. The 500hp Detroit Diesel engine and Allison 6-speed transmission operate as if they were new. Last year I had new tires, shocks, and new airbags installed. Also I replaced the refrigerator with a very nice GE, the TV's with LG smart TV's and all interior lighting with the high end $20 a piece LED lights. I will add more pictures very soon. Just wanted to get this going. Please contact me for any questions. The coach is located in Muskegon, MI 49441

Thanks,
Serge

Very pretty coach Serge. Looking forward to seeing more interior photos.

Congratulations on getting 708. Very nice coach.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Serge,
A big Guru welcome to the forum. Don't make a stranger of yourself. We always need new contributors.

That is a nice looking coach! Good luck in selling it. Two slide coaches don't seem to last too long.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Hello again, had a nice day so I was able to get out and take some pictures. I really like to looks of this coach too. The sun makes to blue really pop. Here are some pictures of the inside and out. Any questions please feel free. I can always take pictures of a specific area or item too.

Few more.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice coach. Thanks for the additional photos.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Serge,

Beautiful coach and looks pampered.. I'm sure someone deserving will be knocking at your door very soon....

Thanks for posting.....

Jimmy

love the paint colors. pretty coach.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Very nice coach Serge at a great price for all the upgrades you've done.
How is the large tv in the bedroom mounted? Can it swing out of the way for the window to open?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

No I can't swing the tv I use 80/20 aluminum to mounted.
Thanks Serge

Updated the price, thanks for looking.