You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Where can I find replacement tail lights.

I have 2 rear turn signal lights burned out. The number is 0708 Truck-lite red. I've not been able to find them in Tulsa, any ideas.

Bob & Peg Standeford
1999 Newell #516 Series 60 DD 2 Slides
2004 Saturn Wagon

Bob,
Here's one possibility.

http://www.amazon.com/Truck-Lite-07081-B...oducts+red

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Bob, many of us have replaced these lights with LEDs. I cannot recall offhand the part numbers, but a search of the forum should help. If I recall, the wiring connectors had to be changed, but not a big deal.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Thanks Steve,
Order is on the way, it will take 10 or 12 days, but i'm fishing for 14 days at Kaw Lake so I can wait.

Bob & Peg Standeford
1999 Newell #516 Series 60 DD 2 Slides
2004 Saturn Wagon

This is a good source for led lights. eBay PAIR DIALIGHT RED LED STOP TURN TAIL LIGHTS RECTANGLE RV GMC COACH NEWELL BUS Maintained byConfusedhotofgas ( 5072)
"HIGHEST QUALITY LED LIGHTS ON THE MARKET" BEST PRICES, FAST SHIPPING! Brand name truck part's: Bendix, Truck-lite, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, and Allison

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Bob,

I am about to replace all,of mine with led lights. If you want the old ones I'll ship them to you. Pm me with address.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

i have replaced all the marker lights with led versions on my former 90 and on my 02

as well as the tail, turn and stop lights.

now i hardly drive at night....ha

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I got my lights from the guy that Ron talked about. When I got them, it turned out that some of the lights were slightly orange-er than others. He was willing to exchange, but I simply grouped like colors together.

The only reason that I say something is to be sure to look at the results before you button the trim back on.

I love the LED lights! Big bang for the buck.

Now all I have to do is find a white version for the backup lights.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Bob and Steve,

I'm in between you guys with coach 522. Can either of you provide any updated information or part numbers for the LED tail lights you installed in your coaches?

Thanks,

Derek Larson

Derek Larson
1999 Coach 522

Derek,
Welcome to the site!!!!! Our coaches should be pretty similar although no two Newells are the same. I did not install the led lights on my coach. I used the Truck-Lite replacements. If you are looking for led info one of the others will help you.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531