You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

300 Members!

For those of us who were here at the very beginning of Newell Gurus I don't think we ever expected to have 300 members, but this morning we just passed 300 official, registered members of this site! Thank you to everyone who has joined us here, and for making this forum such a great success!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

300 is over a decade worth of current Newell production. Congratulations on a great forum.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Thanks everyone. When i started the forum it was just a way to hang out with friends and share ideas. it has grown beyond any expectations that i had. almost 14,000 posts and 300 members. we actually have a fairly high activity rate among our forum members as well.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thanks for all of your time and effort that went into building this great site Tom. Retirement seems to be agreeing with you.

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Ditto on Larry's comment! This site is an inspiration and a tremendous resource. Its getting to be pretty rare to have a problem and not have at least one or two threads discussing it. Great job everyone, and thanks again Tom!

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama