You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Winegard Traveler Dish install

Installed a new Winegard Traveler dish today with the expert help of Richard and son Ian. The boys have not moved from the couches since the digital pictures started to show. They have told me that Mr. Entrekin is far more tolerant and understanding than their pop. I agree that Richard has talent oozing from his pores. Just wanted to publicly thank him for his help in improving the Appel's quality of life on the road this summer. Every guru here is truly special from Forrest loaning tools to Michael and Rudy helping with our shower. Larry, Steve, and Ron offering tips and help.
We are headed out early tomorrow and I just wanted to say how much Heather, the boys and I enjoyed ourselves with this truly special group. The boys already asked where the rally would be next year.

Safe Travels to all and thanks for your fellowship.

Bill

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Bill, it was great to spend some time with you, Heather, Ian and Will. Certainly glad that you can leave the rally with several of your desired repairs and upgrades completed.

In the words of my childhood hero "Happy trails to you until we meet again."

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Happy to help, and my kids would not echo the tolerant and patient sentiment. I hope that I have not missed the opportunity to teach them with my impatience.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )