You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Coolant expansion tank
bill, you are doing mighty fine work. nicely done

tom
2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

My coolant overflow tank is cracked and leaking too. It is not the round version that I have read about that most of you have. It is a yellowish translucent rectangular type, coach 406, a 1996 Newell. It sits it a wire basket it the usual spot. Anyone know where to get a replacement? Newell does not have one. 
Also, I am replacing the fuel tank sending unit, Newell says the only sell a 27 inch  unit that you must have a 1 inch collar fabricated in order to mount the sender? Any updates on that? Thanks to all for any help with these issues. John

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue
John

The square one in the wire basket is likely a car parts store generic replacement. If so it will not have the volume to hold the typical surge. Replace it with the big round one. Either the AZcool version or better the aluminum one
Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Subaru Outback Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )
Thank you Richard,
Do you know where to get them at?
Thanks,
John
John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue
Read this thread for the source. Page 1
Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Subaru Outback Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )