You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Is it OK to Give Thanks?

I am absolutely amazed by this forum... I joined July 13th and in a matter of 4 days I have had the following things happen.

• I’ve been given coach information on a specific coach.
• I’ve had a member tell me they will be driving through my area and ask if I’d be interested in meeting them and seeing their coach.
• I’ve had a private message offering me specific coach information
• I’ve been told to let the forum know when there is a coach I’m interested in and if there is someone close. They would go through the coach with me!

All of this may be so normal here on the forum that no one even thinks about it. But this is truly unbelievable to me, what a fantastic group of people!

I had the privilege some years ago to be the key note speaker for a group of a national association of surgeons and I would like to share with you what I shared with them...

There were thousands in the audience, ok-ok maybe it was just a family member with at boom-box, but they were really excited... I said many things but nothing more important than this; “You have been so good at what you do for so long that you have forgotten how good you are and how important you are to those you have helped!”

That is certainly true of you guys and I just need you to know how much you are appreciated and not only by me, by many.

Hey if I got all of this in four (4) days what can I expect in 30? Invitations to breakfast, lunch, dinner, overnights, vacations, free 2006 Newell coach, diesel, maintenance. Oh and even ............ and .............. OMG in 60 days ................... Can I get a Yee-Haa-Woo-Haw!

You’re the best, better than all the rest! Hey there could be a song in that somewhere... I joke but not about you guys!

Harry

Welcome aboard Foodsman!!!

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

i think you have a shot at most of those things.....except the free 2006 newell.

you are welcome at our home anytime

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Great group of people and the motto of "friends helping friends" is evident daily with this group.

Welcome to the group!

B

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

This forum definitely has a great group of people from all walks of life and at different stages of life. And Harry, just think where you will be in 60 days, you just might end up providing the definitive answer to someones problem. Welcome aboard and great travels.

Ki and Wyn Punilei
"Have Newell Will Travel"
'81 Newell "Winter Demo", 40', 6V92TA
'11 Honda CR-V
"Squeak the Feline Princess"

vince, glad you found us. how many slides does your coach have?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Our coach has 3 slides. 2 in the bedroom and one in the front. It has the pneumatic side entrance door.

2002 Newell Coach 621. The harder I work, the luckier I get.