You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Mouse: 2, me: 0

Sure would but the collateral damage might not be acceptable.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Haha! I'll tell Cindy to stand back. Don't want to lose my driver.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Ok I vote this funniest thread so far. Not sure we have that category or not but if we begin one I nominate this thread.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

OK OK a 50caliber machine gun will take out that mouse and everything for two miles around.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Forest, would please go get that victor mouse trap, or find a happy camper with a cat you could borrow overnight. When you do catch that little devil, show us a photo. Dead or alive.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Allright since we're having more fun figuring out how to catch the mouse I set up a video camera in the basement:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=816...13&fref=nf

Think I'll just let him have the coach........

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Mice can be a problem! One time I was at the factory and was parked next to a SOB coach that had been dropped off. I heard through the grapevine that it was infested with mice. Well as luck would have it, one little feller decided to come over to my coach.

I deployed glue traps. Well, around the end of the day, I went over to BestGenMans coach to have afternoon beverages. When I cam back I found that my puppy Roro had found the glue trap(s). She had them stuck to both front feet and had been all over the coach. I had glue on the leather couch, on the floor on the windows and the dash. Normally, I would be mad but it was so darn funny. (Baxter the older Boxer was sitting there with a look that said..."I told her to stay away from those things".

Took two days to clean up the mess. And the mouse...well I think with all the commotion, he decided to go back and hang with his friends. Never saw him again.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Dollar Tree has 4 old school traps for a buck....tweak the thin metal area that the wire release holds to...with some needle nose pliers...make them hair trigger....at house in NM I even caught large insects...never fed a mouse w/o them paying dearly...

http://www.dollartree.com/catalog/search...use%20trap

1996 Coach #422 Fulltiming

Forest, surely you have caught that mouse by now?

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

what about a remote controlled crossbow powered by the lithium battery bank that you have?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH