You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

What's the deal on this coach?

I had no idea Chester Smile

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Forest, my crazy friend Jan liked it also. Oh well!

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

I kind of liked it to Chester. But I was thinking Circus rather than Railroad.

1880 railroad car owned by a railroad tycoon...
I like the sound of that!

1996 Coach #422 Fulltiming

I also wondered about the decorations in some houses of ill-repute shown in some western movies. Another plus is that it matches the color of my Honda. Who knows, the estate that owns it may reconsider and give me a call. If that happens, Foodsman will have another coach to consider, one with everything working.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

This may being saying too much about my past, but I like the decor Chester.....

Jimmy

How did you guys feel about the camera pointed at the shower? Lol

In regards to the coach at lazy days, both Richard and I both made runs at it. He probably can attest to more mechanical stuff than me.. The owner had 2 Newell's the previous one was already sold it was the. m&m hospitality coach at nascar. It is really beat up and when I asked questions about the current situation several of the systems would not work. The owner feels it's worth 150 plus. I feel it needs about 75k worth of work.. So from there you can put a value on it. But I would not be interested in the coach for what the seller wants.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Depends on which end of the shower cam you are on I suppose! Or as they used to say,"different strokes for different folks".

I'm with you Marc, the last thing that I as a new-bee would consider is a coach that requires a lot of work going in. The last thing I want to do is strap on my first motorhome and know I have trouble going in... Having trouble is one thing, knowing you bought trouble is something else again.

One of you mentioned Motorhomes of Texas so I wondered on over there and one of their coaches is shown on the website below; http://motorhomesoftexas.com/coachrv/new...-42--C1698

The interior looks gorgeous, almost impossible to believe it could be in a 1999 coach of any kind!

Although I don't have an interest in a 42 footer I'm curious what you guys think of the coach as MOT feels its a special coach.

Harry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'd like to sneak in another question...

Are the Newell coaches for 1999 considered "Classics" or "Special Builds"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTxBkJB5yFY

The reason I ask is the 99 is the only Newell I've seen so far and it was gorgeous. The Newell I talked about above is gorgeous. And here is another 1999 Newell that is gorgeous... What is it with the 99's is it just a prime vintage?

Harry