You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Flock of Newell's

Dropped off Jeff's ac unit this am. Lots of pretties here.

Jimmy

hi jimmy, go ahead and pick that blue one up for me. i will pay you next tuesday

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I'll have them hold it for you. I gave them your CC#. Hope that's OK!! Their Hopping.. Even @ 6:30 am.

Jimmy

Jimmy, Thanks Again!!!

1996 Coach #422 Fulltiming

Hey Jimmy, Heather asked if the Bordello coach is still there? She fell in love with it this summer...I know Chester liked it too.
B

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Yes, it is the red one in the picture. I made an offer on the coach, but it was not accepted. Someone will come along and buy this coach for a real bargain price, and then with some interior modifications, make this into a desirable coach. I decided that considering my age and family status, the coach I have suits me very well.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

I'm sure they will work something out with you!!!

Jimmy

Only thing that comes to mind for interior is zoom & a larger monitor for the video camera! LOL

(08-11-2014, 02:20 PM)roadappels Wrote:  Hey Jimmy, Heather asked if the Bordello coach is still there? She fell in love with it this summer...I know Chester liked it too.
B

Ok guys I checked today... It's waiting for you!!

But I get this chair...Just Fits!..

Jimmy