You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thanks for the invite!!

I joined the forum today and am looking forward to gaining knowledge and sharing knowledge. We purchased our Newell coach 621 about a year ago. Previously, we owned a Lance. What a difference!!! LOL!!!! I am extremely pleased with Newell quality. Currently, we are doing a full maintenance front to back getting ready for our trip from Texas to Ohio. A few things were found that were either overlooked by the previous owner or by the shop that did the maintenance for us last year. My mechanic, who works for me full time, did a great job. We now have a peace of mind as these items would have caused us headaches during our trip. I am a firm believer in regular maintenance. Thanks again for the invite!!!

2002 Newell Coach 621. The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Welcome to the forum, you will find awesome resources here, if you ever are in trouble, post "Richard" in the subject line and all your troubles will be over. He recently retired and we want to keep him entertained..lol

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Welcome. A great bunch of guys and gals here.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Welcome Vince!
Stop by on your way through and visit a former buckeye!! We offer overnight parking and 30 amp hookup.

www.kimmellhouseinn.com

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Welcome aboard. If you get close to the tri state area whilst in Ohio, give us a shout. We are in Huntington WV

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

We just might take you up on the invitation on the way back to Texas. Thank you.

2002 Newell Coach 621. The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Vince is a swell guy. Hope more of you all will get to meet him. I think he wiil be yet another good NewellGuru.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area