You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen

Thanks to everyone, this is my third day from surgery and it has been tough but God is Good. I learn to do some thing I thought were natural and took for granted. This Is a fantastic facility that is definitely the place to be with the problems I have. I start a 12 days rehab program tomorrow and then will rehab 2 week in the coach, it will be the end of sept before I get home, As I get to feeling better I will post on the progress. Ed & Penny Gary & Susie have been my other angels that God has sent. Jean May even come out of her shell after this. as Tom build the Bus Barn I will try to build my bode and I hope I win. Tom if you need to move this some where else do so. God bless the Gurus

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

God bless you ron. Glad to see you are recovering well. Looking forward to talking to ya and getting the rzr out

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Good to hear your voice Ron

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Good to hear from you , Ron ! You are in our prayers.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

So good to hear from you Ron! Good luck with rehab. We may try to get to Santa Fe in a week or so and we'll come visit.
Take care.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Your a lucky man Ron, shurly could have been alot worse. Glad your going to be back in action soon.

Love old schoolHeart
1976 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd
1977 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd

Wishing you the very best with rehab. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt (although mine was ankle rather than neck).

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

ron, you are an amazing fellow.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I woke up on the banks of the Mississippi river this morning and felt something different in the air. This is the news that I was hoping for! Ron, you are one tough son-of-a-gun! So happy to hear you up and about! Good luck in rehab!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Penny and I left Ron and Jean around 1:30PM, he was having his last lunch in the hospital and will be moving to another wing for a 10 to12 day rehab. All of the young and old nurse's had tears in there eyes as Ron was leaving. He is a very great patient, and they all love him. Jean just came by our MH and she and Penny are out shopping for Ron for some workout clothes, they did not want him Mooning everyone while he is doing his rehab, would not be a pretty picture (:

Ed and Penny Thomas
Anna, TX
98 Newell
coach #490