You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1998 45’ 2 slide #486 for sale

Very nice coach...my wife and I are chomping at the bit to get into the market but we are still about 12 months away.

Larry & Jan Steinmetz

Ex-Navy / Retired Coast Guard CWO w/ 34 Years Total Service.
Goals: 2016 - Sell our house, buy a coach and live in it until retirement. 2018 - Retire for good and hit the road.

It's a steal, Larry and all of us can guarantee for you two that Forest did everything the coach needed, made it a sweet ride and then some ... Deals like this don't come often ....Just my 2 cents and Forest didn't pay me a penny to say any of that.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

(10-02-2014, 02:36 PM)lbrachfe Wrote:  It's a steal, Larry and all of us can guarantee for you two that Forest did everything the coach needed, made it a sweet ride and then some ... Deals like this don't come often ....Just my 2 cents and Forest didn't pay me a penny to say any of that.

I'm sure it IS a steal. And at this point in time I would literally HAVE to steal it as we have about another year of financial maneuvering to do, TSP accounts available, decision on whether or not to sell our house, etc. I should quit looking at coaches until we get closer so that I don't have to see all the great ones that got away. Sad

Larry & Jan Steinmetz

Goals: 2016 - Sell our house, buy a coach and live in it until retirement. 2018 - Retire for good and hit the road.

Don't quite Looking!! Newell's seem to have the ability to come back around for a second chance......

Jimmy

(10-03-2014, 11:42 AM)Ozarkguy Wrote:  Don't quite Looking!! Newell's seem to have the ability to come back around for a second chance......

I'm sure that in the end this is the best overall advice...and I wouldn't be able to keep from looking anyway! Big Grin

Larry & Jan Steinmetz

Forrest,

If you sell your coach without the Lion Batts. I would be interested in them.
You did a remarkable job on them and I will follow your posts when I do my coach if I don't get your set up.
Best of luck on your new adventure.

Kurt Horvath
1995 Bluebird PT42
Fayetteville TN

Had a busy weekend. Finally got the coach from Berndt yesterday. Runs great after a new radiator and turbo.
Rudy and Carol helped us pack up about 50 boxes and plastic crates. Rudy and I removed the LiFePO4 batteries and put the battery racks back in. MOT will install 6 new 8D lead acid batteries.
This morning we'll finish up and park it at MOT. They should have it on their website in a week or so listed at $134500.

Kurt you're on the list but at #5.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337