You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Moab, October 3
Tongue 

Rhonda and I were riding the bike trail out of town and spotted a 2000 to 2004 going south on 191 about 11:30. If you are a guru and see this, we are at Spanish Trails until Oct 7

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Has the color change hit there yet?

We caught the color change in CO last week before the snow hit. I don't know if there is a color change in Moab. No vegetation to speak of just rocks.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Be sure and try the slick rocks with the bikes. Also nice bike ride along beside the river downstream.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Ron,
Good to hear from you. I did the Circle O trail yesterday just to what the slick rock was like on the bike. Tomorrow the plan is THE world famous slickrock trail.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

If you catch it right, high country around La Sal Mountain and a little futher north around Price can be spectacular during color change. We are thinking about running up this week.

Bill, I don't know where you are. As we drove to Cortez today there was some color on the La Sals but I think peak may be a week away

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad