You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2015 get together

Anywhere, just keep it cool or better yet cold.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Newell rally will be in Santa Fe end of April! There is always plenty of room and cool weather in New England. Just sayin

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Options:
http://www.zionriverresort.com/zion-rv-campground/

http://www.polsonrvresort.com/index.asp

http://www.mountainviewsrv.com

Or back to spearfish....

Jimmy

Zion River is extremely tight and very strict about mats and the grass.
Polson looks better on the website, but could work ..
Mtn Views could work too..

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Zion is not bad at all. One of my favorite parks in the whole country. I was able to pull coach and the stacker around the whole park. And it was packed.. Summer temps there are gonna be over 100 though.. Even silverton Colorado or something in there wold be cool

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

gang,

i live in the desert, i dont think we want to go to the desert in the summer time.

i know that spring or fall is better weather, but we have gurus that have kids so i do not want to exclude them.

i can handle 90's (since summer is 15-20 degrees warmer than that for me), but i know many of you think 90's is too warm and that is fine.

we will figure out a cool place.

a question for you all. do you want a nice rv resort with all kinds of amenities, or is a nice but quaint place ok?

tom

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

How about a nice, quaint, cool rv resort with all kinds of amenities where we can spend some extra time?

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Colorado high county is one of the coolest places in July. What about Tiger Run R V Resort in Breckenridge. They are probably about 6 Newell lot owners there. They might help secure some lots for us to have a rally. They have cabins, pool, club house and others.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

For those that have an interest, there is a philharmonic orchestra that plays frequently in Breckenridge in the summer. Lots to do and see there.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

There also a lot of off road riding for jeeps and ATVs along with many hiking and biking trails. The motorcycle riding is fantastic to all the surrounding area. Plenty to do for everyone. Colorado has alway been my favorite place for July, August, and September.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck