You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Poll: Do you have Grohe Fixtures - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Have you needed any repairs that you did yourself ?
60.00%
60.00%
Did Newell Service fix any Grohe fixtures at "No Charge"
0%
0%
Did you know Grohe will replace broken parts "Free" ?
40.00%
40.00%
Do you have SOB ?
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Grohe Bath and Kitchen fixtures

Hey All,

I posted a couple of years back how great my experience with Grohe was and again I need to let you all know that my kitchen faucet started to have a small leak in the handset. I called Grohe and they verify your part number needs and take your name and address and it's on the way to me. This has been the same for years. I have had Grohe fixtures from Germany for a long time and never had to pay for any needed replacement parts ever, no matter what it is and how much it costs, it's covered under lifetime warranty. I will never buy any other brand.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Hi, do you happen to have the contact information at Grohe that supports the products used by Newell? Thanks.

2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S

Is there a voting option " I haven't needed any repairs"?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I've gotten free parts 3 times from them over the years. But the last time they said they would not provide parts free anymore. Has anyone run into this?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

The rubber push thingy on top to activate the spray at the kitchen sink had deteriorated and I called Grohe and they sent a replacement free with no questions asked. They are a good Co. to deal with. Forest, it was about 6 or 8 months ago when I ordered this. I have noticed that Amazon has lowered the price on this part from $36.00 the about $10.00 and have lowered all Grohe parts. So maybe this was done because they no longer have a life time warranty??

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Yes Forest, I ran into that about a year ago. My kitchen faucet is caught somewhere between the wide and narrow streams. I took a video of it and sent it to them. They said that my restrictor was clogged and to remove it. Now I have an unrestricted flow stuck between the two streams.

Not terribly impressed.

bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

They still have the policy to replace all Grohe parts to the owner of any Grohe fixture for life as confirmed by my filled request of yesterday. Richard , I kinda screwed up the "poll" questions. Sorry, but glad you never had a problem, but when you do call them and you will pleasantly surprised.

Remember that you must provide model and or the part number from the part itself to get warranty service. All these are available on the Grohe website in easy to read diagrams.

Fantastic Fan used to supply all replacement parts free too until Dometic bought them last year and eliminated the program... There are several high end products with Lifetime Warranty out there if you look.

2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S