You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

12 v compressor

As you guys know I replaced my 110 compressor, since I never use the 12 v I didn't know it was not working till I tried it when the 110 went out.. Anyone have a source for them or have replaced them?

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

I second this question.

Fyi I feel like I owe everyone something for all the help I've been receiving here lately on gurus. Thanks a ton. I will do my best to pay it forward.

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

i bought a NOS leveling system for a another brand coach on an auction site. it came brand new with a six pack, solenoids that fit ours and a variety of valves and fittings.

they are pricey but if you look around you can find them cheaper.

mine was a thomas

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Anyone know where the 12v compressor should be located on a 1995? When I turn on the switch in the water closet nothing happens.
Thanks

1995 #398 45' SOLD

Bill,
The 12V compressors are notorious for blowing their fuse.  On my coach the fuse is located behind a cover that is velcroed on in the invertor bay--left side, front wall.

On my coach the 12V compressor is located toward the rear of the AquaHot bay opposite the water bay.

NOTE:  The 12V compressor is not going to come on unless air pressure in your coach is about 40 psi or less on the supply side.

Let us know what you find............................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Bill,

Look in the bay where the passenger side dump valve is located. They are small and almost hidden.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )