You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Dreaming of fulltiming in a Newell

Tulsa is very close to Miami as well. Some good museums there. Kansas City (where we live) is 3 hours straight North of Miami.

When you do own a motorhome, one of the great things is you get a chance to take the road less traveled and find and see things off of the beaten path. We actually seek out anything we would "normally" never see or do. true Americana.

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Patty,

Come to Indio and I will get you and your family a personal tour with Kerry Johnston our golf and sales pro. We have our own restaurant too that I'm sure Kerry can arrange for your family if you desire. If you want to visit at the peak time it's Jan to April.. Send me an e-mail if you would like to have further info....

Chappell,
Spelling and names are always my weak link... NAGA DOOSHIS...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Patty,
There are indeed a ton of Newells and Prevosts in Indio, several of which are for sale at any given time. I bought mine there. Loved the area and RV resort.

One thing might mention, you might need to check out other brands to get an appreciation for a Newell.

Larry - do you know Skip?

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Jason, Yes of course. I just sat at the bar with him a couple of Fridays ago. Sold his coach I think.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Larry. Yes he sold his coach to me! Lol. I bought it in April. Spent a couple nights in it at MCCC before heading back to Kansas City. Great resort!

Tell him hi for me if you see him!

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Sounds great. I will definitely take you up on your offer if I can convince DH to take a trip out west. MHCC has the advantage of being only a couple of hours from Big Bear Lake and he is usually happy to go anywhere he can ski!
Patty

Jason, you touched a nerve with your reference to off the beaten track travel. That's a large reason I want to RV full time in retirement. I love to drive and I love to see the sights you can only see close up!