You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Multi speed polisher/waxer

I have been using this tool for about a year now, with very satisfying results. It has always sold for $139.99 everywhere on the web. Amazon now has it for sale for $99.99. First time I have seen it discounted.

http://www.amazon.com/Griots-Garage-1081...l+polisher

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

steve, i have the same one. if i remember right, richard talked me into buying it.

it is a very nice polisher

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thanks! I bought two! Christmas gift for brother....check! Christmas gift for me....check!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Yep, it works.

I have found a couple of basics. One, keep separate pads for every product you use. I write on the back of the pad with a sharpie if its compound , one step wax, wax, or polishing compound.

Two, if using if for waxing or polishing the correct amount of compound is less than you think. If you think you aren't putting any on at all, then that's the right amount. It will be just as effective and much easier to remove. If the product you are using starts to make little balls under the pad then you are using 10 times too much. Less is more when using this buffer.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )