You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1984 Classic For Sale

135k miles. Sequence # 30 in 1984, around coach #53. $35,000.

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/1984-New...-113739853

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Only one picture.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

Unfortunately

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Low mileage at 135,000......without interior pix, and knowing which engine it has I'm not sure $35,000 is a good price. It may be, but not enough information, or pictures.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Looks like might have lost a r/f steer tire.. N interesting repair.

Jimmy

does look a mite rough.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

I was going through old posts and realized that this coach is just down the hill from me! it is most likely only a few miles from where I store ours.
If anyone is seriously interested I may be able to stop by and get a look, providing we are still close by.

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Newell custom built this coach new for our parents, their second Newell. I sold it in approx. 1987 for them with only approx. 7600 miles on it. Prior to the purchase of our 89', Tommy Key and others at Newell tried to help me locate the coach but it had fallen off the radar. After all these years, I came across it via the Newell Gurus and those that post. After several inspections, my brother and father repurchased it last week. 31 years after taking delivery, our dad was again behind the wheel of his coach. It now has 130,000 miles on it since new with only 510 hours on generator.

The coach is in beautiful condition throughout, and we will post a few photos shortly.

where are you located?
We are just up the hill in Idyllwild if you need any hep

That is a great story 89classic.  I am certain that your father was very pleased with your acquisition!  Memories are some of our most cherished possessions.  Coming up on the 11th anniversary of the loss of my father, I commend you.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com