You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

We finished porting the forum over to a new hosting provider

sorry we had to shut the site down for part of christmas day but we figured it would be a slow day. and we are too needing of our sleep to do it in the middle of the night.

my two sons (scott and greg) worked on it for most of the afternoon and evening.

we increased our capacity dramatically so you should see an improvement in page load times and you should not time out on loading a page etc.

we do have a few glitches yet. some of the forum email system is not working yet and we are trying to figure it out.

when we changed hosting servers, it takes sometimes up to a day or two for all the ISP's servers to change their pointing to the new server from the old one so that is why some were able to get back on quicker than others. we beleive everyone should be able to use it now.

please let us know here or contact us privately if you are having any problems.

we just plain outgrew what we had before and to be honest we never expected that.

thanks to scott for the time he put into this. he and my son greg (who works at godaddy) are amazing at this stuff.

happy new year

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Looking great Tom! tell Scott and Greg many thanks.
But still no like button? Smile

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

no like button for you

but i do like you

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH