You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bode door fail to work after rebuild

Last night we rebuild the mac valve and Bode Cylinder with the gasket kit from Newell. after adjusting the MAC valve (THANK YOU NEWELL GURU SITE) we discovered that the buttons on the outside didn't work, then after a couple of more try's neither would work, So we took off the black control panel by the kitchen sink and discovered a black wire on a white control box was loose. It was 1am when we quit and have no clue where it goes, we tried a couple of different places that seemed logical but it wasn't.  HELP we need to leave Friday and I cant trigger the door. Does any one have or as made a schematic for the way newell wires the circuitry or send me a pic of where that lead goes. it is marked grd so I trying to find a ground spot.

Thanks in advance

Murray

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Murray Craig - VE7XQ Ham
Newell 2005 45ft #1736 DD60 Custom Aircharge cooler
Jeep 2014 Grand Cherokee - toad
07 Mercedes AMG 6.3 CLS
07 Mercedes SL550
01 BMW 2001 740i
ex (3) Bell Jetrangers 206 B3
ex Cessna Citation C500
ex '90 Nissan 300ZX Prototype factory Lemans IMSA sportscar

murray,

i am not near my coach or i would go look at it for you.  

just to clarify,

you rebuilt the bode air cylinder and adjusted the mac valve that opens and closes the door.  you opened and closed the door from the inside while you were doing this?

the inside button worked to open and close the door but the outside button did not?

then both stopped working?

the control box in that cabinet is what the keyless entry controls.  the door itself, just gets an open or closed signal.  

can you use the keypad and lock and unlock the door (meaning hearing the solenoid click when you lock and unlock it using the keypad?)

here is what i have on the keypad and the bode air door for documents

tom

Attached Files
.pdf bode air door.pdf Size: 331.13 KB  Downloads: 47
.pdf KE1602UserGuide keyless entry.pdf Size: 135.88 KB  Downloads: 23
.pdf KE1602WD wiring keyless entry.pdf Size: 400.24 KB  Downloads: 19

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

and i am assumming you have the same keypad and controller i do

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH