You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Introduction to Newell Gurus
Photo 

Hello to the Newell Gurus.  Rudy Leggett, Mr. AquaHot, told me about Newell Gurus a year ago and it has taken me a year to make my firs posting. I have heard that you all know everything there is to know about a Newell, however, I have also heard that you are a great bunch of people who also have a lot of fun when you get together.  We are the proud owners of 1518, a coach we designed over a period of two years.  It is all that we dreamed of in a coach and we are very proud to call it our own.  We hope to get an opportunity to meet you in teh future and I am also hopeful that I will not need a great deal of technical assistance, however, we all know about coaches and their proclivity for attention from time to time.  Anyway, we wish all of you a wonderful New Year.   

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great to have you with us and thanks for the post and the photos of your beautiful Newell. I believe we met at the factory at the end of June when you picked her up.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

wow, what a stunning coach.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome to the nicest and most informed Coach site in existence. What a wonderful Coach, savor every moment! Where are you based?

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Nice Ride.. Would love some future feedback on all the new stuff you got loaded in that beauty....

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Welcome to the forum. Most of our knowledge is limited to earlier models, but we are always willing to pay experiment with someone else's coach.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome ags! Beautiful Newell!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Great looking piece of work you have. Really nice to have a newer coach then ours here now. Talented group here for sure.?

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Doug the torch has been passed.. lol welcome to the siteSmile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

doug, now that you have an older coach, i am thinking you should sell yours cheaply to me now.

i emphasize cheaply

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH