You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

bay area 120 power

Lost power to my 110 receptacle in the bay area in front of plumbing bay. Have checked breakers in main panel an all are ok. Is there breakers for that plug that I Have not found as of yet? 95 Newell #372 Mike

If yours are like mine go reset your gfi outlet in your bathroom.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

The front outlet in my plumbing bay is dedicated to the 120V water pump. The switch in the galley will control the power going to the outlet. Also, in my coach, there is another breaker panel in the basement (compartment in front of water bay).

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

i am with steve. there is most likely going to be a gfi outlet somewhere

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Same problem for me, gfi underneath cabinets in galley

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Thanks everyone. It was the Gfi.

My bay area  power has gone out again. The last time it was the gfi in the bath area that was suggested here on the site. I reset it this time but with no results to the bay. Any other suggestions?

Did you check to make sure that you have power at the gfi in the bath? Could be that the gfi needs replacing.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

thanks jon. replaced gfi. I only had 96 volts in the bay. all is working. more than likely orginal and tripped many times over the years.