You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Our travel plans

In anticipation of our coach selling we have started putting together our travel plans.  We're leaving next Wednesday and heading to the Newell GarageMahaul to visit Tom.  Then we have a house rented for March near Cedar City, Utah.  Then down to Ignacio, Colorado (south of Durango) for April 1-10, then we'll meander back to Louisiana.
In July we have a cabin rented for July near FairPlay, CO.  Then another cabin rented near Cimarron, CO for August.  Haven't decided on September yet. 
We'll have the Rzr with us and plan to do a bunch of riding.  And I just bought a fly fishing rig so hope to do some fishing.  But you may want to keep your distance for a while.
So if any gurus are in any of these areas we'd love to get together.

Someone please buy my coach   Cool

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

We may be in El Paso/Anthony around 18-20th.

Why not keep the coach and not rentSmile. Lol... Hope you guys are doing well. Stop and say hi if you drive near us

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

We made it to Toms on Friday. Having a nice visit with Tom & Darlene, and Missy of course.
Guys, y'all really need to visit Tom. His shop is just unbelievably huge! Tom and I rode out in the desert in his pirate cart about 5 miles and could see the roof from that far out.
It really will be an amazing shop when it's completed. I plan to put my helping hands on it tomorrow on 1st Saturday.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Have they begun to paint the outside yet?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Yes, and inside is done with painting

Tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

See you on the 2nd......

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald