You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Seeking Bunk Coach

Call me tomorrow, 918-852-4157

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Jason,

Don't know if you just need sleeping space for kiddoes or sleeping space while you drive, AKA band style. But, do a little investigation into yookartik sofas. They transform into bunk beds. Two of these in the front would sleep four.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard those are actually brilliant ideas for motorhomes. Surprised something like that isn't used already.

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

You couldn't do it in your coach because of the ceiling treatment, but Newell used to make coaches with bunks that dropped from the ceiling, and stowed for travel.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Mel Cordray at Motorhomes of Texas just emailed me and said they just got in a 2011 Newell with bunk beds. Call or email him for details.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I will give him a ring. He showed me some coaches last year.

Thanks a bunch for the heads up!

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Being it is a 2011, I wonder why the seller wouldn't just have Newell sell it? Any one want to chime in as to the pro/cons to sell it through Newell vs. MOT or elsewhere?

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Call me, don't want to post it

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Jason, there can be many reasons why MOT is selling this coach. Maybe they made the owner a better offer or maybe they just bought it out right, which they do.  I have a good friend that sold theirs directly to them, or maybe they traded for something else.  Could be they are friends with the owner. MOT will go get  your coach and bring it back which helps many times in getting a sale for them.  Last week I was there when they drove in with a coach and Mel said her husband pass away and she could not drive it.   I could go on and on.  The coach only has about 20,000 miles on it so it is like brand new. They were putting it though make ready. They just got it in and I just walked quickly through it.  It is very clean.  It has a rear bath but not a half bath because of the bunk beds.  It also has an oven which is sort of different.  First time I've seen an oven in a Newell.  Also has a dish washer.  I just made a quick walk though it, so after it gets cleaned up and they post photos of it we can see more.

I have bought two coaches from MOT and have been very satisfied with them.  I would say that if the price is very good for a 11 and one likes the coach jump on it.  There aren't many bunk coaches out there.  Just my two cents.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Thanks Chappell. All very good points.

I have had good interactions with MOT as well.

Jason 
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff