You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Grohe Stuff

Interior decorator said the brass look has to go. So, I have the Grohe shower setup, and one Grohe single lever faucet used in the half bath. I also have the Delta fancy spread faucet from the large bath, and of course towel racks and such. I'll put the stuff in my attic. You never know if one of you might need to replace something. 

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Smile Richard,
Our interior decorators must have gone to the same school!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Richard,

Do you have that brass trip strips on your cabinets? If so, what are your plans for that? Also, have you found a source for newer sconces?

Thanks!
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

I guess Rhonda just isn't a brassy lassy after all. Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

Bill,

I found polished stainless look strips with adhesive back. I had to buy 250 ft of both widths. I'll take a pic when I get it installed. There will plenty left over if you want some.

I haven't looked for sconces yet. I am simply going to paint the brass trim rings on the puck lights though.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(03-10-2015, 03:29 AM)Richard Wrote:  Interior decorator said the brass look has to go. So, I have the Grohe shower setup, and one Grohe single lever faucet used in the half bath. I also have the Delta fancy spread faucet from the large bath, and of course towel racks and such. I'll put the stuff in my attic. You never know if one of you might need to replace something. 

A bit of info on leaking Grohe showers:

Had to get new stop valves for my shower. tried new rings and other attempts but getting the new stop valves was the cure. From Grohe they were 68.00 a set and shipped quickly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

How things change!  The new look in interior decorating just coming in is brass.

From kitchen & bath Design News, "For 2018, we project satin and brushed brass to come on strong.”   Big Grin

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

(11-16-2018, 11:00 AM)rheavn Wrote:  From kitchen & bath Design News, "For 2018, we project satin and brushed brass to come on strong.”   Big Grin

Yup...that only leaves the red shag rug to come back in style! Patience is a virtue...

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

not too many years ago i looked at a semi truck toterhome that had red velvet walls and ceiling...

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Ahhh, to be in style again.
Now to find my Nehru jacket....

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337