You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thanks Gurus!

Gang,

I remember the day that I got an email announcing the forming of the Newell Gurus.  I had owned my coach about a year, and was feeling overwhelmed by the learning curve and the feeling that I had gotten in over my head.

Although I didn't know it then, the Guru's would put me on the path to happy coach ownership.  They have helped me time-and-time again work through easy, weird, hard and sometimes interesting problems.   Along the way I have made some really good friends.

Yesterday, one of those friends met me in Houston to straighten out some issues with my Aquahot.  We spent a couple of hours fixing, talking, and tinkering.   This morning I had a nice hot shower thanks to his help.

The afternoon reminded me of what I like about the Gurus.  "Friends helping Friends" is the motto and it really could not be said better.  On this day a friend was helping me, but tomorrow, I hope that I am the one providing the help.

All of this was to say this:  You guys / gals are great!  This is really a wonderful group and its an honor to be a member.  

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

"Friends helping Friends".

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Bill, nicely said.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Bill, could not agree with you more!
What a great group of friends!

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Bill:
While you got help yesterday the same friend was helping me over the phone. He fixed two Aquahots at the same time!
This site is priceless for the friendships and readily available help.
Thanks,

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

I am waiting to get to Houston or the next rally to have him install a new 220v heating element.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Dittos

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.