You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Jackstand height

howdy all,

i cant check because i am not near the coach.  will a 12" jackstand fit underneath on the frame at the rear and front to hold the coach up?  the 22ton jackstands go from 12 to 19"

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(03-23-2015, 02:03 PM)encantotom Wrote:  howdy all,

i cant check because i am not near the coach.  will a 12" jackstand fit underneath on the frame at the rear and front to hold the coach up?  the 22ton jackstands go from 12 to 19"
tom

Yes. but you may have to raise the coach with the air bags first. I have no problems raising the coach with air over hyd jacks and then putting the jack stands to safety the air Jacks. I tried to call you but your number? I Used 4  10 ton air over hyd on the four conners to raise and secure with Jackstands. Kris Jones who works on my coach usese 12x12 drive on blocks to raise the coach which works for him. This is great for exposing the underside of the coach but doesn't work for wheel work.  The build pictures were great. Think you did a fantastic job and I look forward to seeing it someday. 

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck