You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

generator Slide-out Valve

It appears the push-pull control valve for the generator slide-out has died. Has anyone replaced theirs and knows a source for a replacement?

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

Jon, if you google three way two position pneumatic valve you will see they are very common. I got mine from amazon. I took mine apart in an attempt to rebuild. It doesn't really have o rings on the shaft. Instead it has rubber disks which made it tough to fix with what I coud find.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard: thanks for the info. I had looked at the valves on Amazon and the valves I found there were rated for pressure up to 116psi. Since my coach will go to 125psi at compressor shut-off I was concerned that those valves might not last too long. Perhaps you have found that is not the case.

I did find that Motion Industries has a valve rated to 140psi. It's more expensive; $53 versus $34 or so for the lower pressure rated valves.

Jon Kabbe

Velvac P/N 320121 rated for 145psi was what I went with at about $60.00 from Fleetpride locally.

Jon Kabbe