You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

fantastic vent covers

I will have 2 of these for someone shortly, I am replacing the fans with 12v PWM speed controlled units, both fans work one makes a noise. The covers are in good condition, I will be using the solar panels to cover the new fans.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Replaced the fans yesterday and I have these in the garage for someone the hood vent covers are in good shape. One of the fans works perfect but the other has a noise. I live 50 miles south of Newell in Miami OK easy drive to pick them up if your in the area.

Gravette, Arkansas

(08-27-2023, 04:04 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  Replaced the fans yesterday and I have these in the garage for someone the hood vent covers are in good shape. One of the fans works perfect but the other has a noise. I live 50 miles south of Newell in Miami OK easy drive to pick them up if your in the area.

Jack, what all did you remove? Sound like you removed just the cover and the motor and fan assembly? Many of the Wanderlodge folks have these fans, so thinking someone may be interested in them. I have one of them on mine. Currently its in good shape so I am not in need.

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)

Jeff I removed the covers(2) which are in good shape, I bet they would cost a few bucks from Newell. The fans and motors work I replaced them so I can cover the opening with solar panels, I used 14" low profile radiator fans with pulse width modulators for speed control. One of the original fans made a noise at times on low speed, I would bet the brass bearings need to be greased and it would be fine, I doubt they have ever been removed.

Gravette, Arkansas