You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Lake Tahoe Mini Rally 6/8/2015 to 6/13/2015

Richard, any chance you will have made some progress on the vinal flooring issue? If so, that would be a good topic.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Chester, the carpet is up, sub flooring in. I start the install when I get back to WV. I'll tell you what I know when I finish.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Please take some photos.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

One month until the beginning of the next Newell mini-rally! Hope to see you there! It's not to late to reserve a site......

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

We arrived at Tahoe Valley Campground May 9th and are now settled into our seasonal site (#426).  There are still a few sites available for the rally, and I think another Newell Guru just made a reservation yesterday....I'm still trying to find out their name.  At any rate it is less than four weeks until we converge once again, and I am looking forward to making some new friends and renewing old friendships.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Currently in route Cool just passed Lil Rock Cool who knows what stops ahead, 2 weeks or better to get there Cool

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

You stopping in van Buren ar

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Knowing Ron & Matt, all bets are off as to where these guys may stop! Both are Heroes!!! but the places may not be the same.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Darlene and I will be hosting a welcome reception on Sunday nite the 7th sometime afternoon early evening or both ha

and on friday the 13th we will have a closing potluck.  

it will be at our coach.  

this rally will be alot of fun and a very casual get together.  we will have potlucks, technical sessions, coach walkthroughs and alot of visiting and fun.  

we will be fairly loose on schedules and will post a tentative one for things once there.  

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Rhonda and I are stopping by Miami to get new windshields. If any of the rally attendees, need parts let me know. I could pick them up and deliver them to Tahoe.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )