You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Lake Tahoe Mini Rally 6/8/2015 to 6/13/2015

richard, i might want something. let me know when you are there.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Well guys work has ramped up and I m not gonna be able to attend the rally. Have a great time.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

marc, sorry you cant come. i am there in tahoe now with clarke and elaine for a nite on the way to sacramento before coming back next week.

i was looking forward to meeting you and your family

tom

Marc, sorry to hear the news.....you will be missed. Hope we can cross paths at another time!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Thanks everyone just too far for work

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Wish we could make it, our 5 kids are still in school. We hope to meet up with everyone at some point, by then my ol' newell should be as good as new. Were going to try and come south in the winter and escape the snow. Were very much looking forward to it!!

Love old schoolHeart
1976 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd
1977 Newell 8.3 cummins allison 6spd

darlene and i arrived here today. weather is amazing. trees are so thick you can hardly see the sky. gonna potluck with clarke and elaine tonite. waiting for the others to arrive tomorrow.

life is good

tom

Saw Ed and Linda on I 80 million today, I think.   Rhonda said Linda was driving.  See ya on Sunday 

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Heather and I were just reminiscing about the past rallies and sad that we will not be able to attend and see you all. Majong and repairs as well as cocktails and potlucks will have to wait as I leave Japan tomorrow for the long flight back to OK. Our son Will graduated this past friday and  is off to Tokyo for a baseball scouting combine (6 major league teams) so he is excited...we just hope he has fun and that his plan for college is still intact. Please enjoy the fresh air and friendship and know that we are with you all in spirit. You sure are a great group of people and we are so lucky to call you friends!

B &H

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

bill, i was really hoping to get to see you. i hope your son does well. exciting times for him. i also hope you can find a way to come see us in az. you can alway fly over and hang out for a while. if you drive my baby over, it may not go back....ha

tom