You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

'83 Classic Newell For Sale

This is one of the most beautiful Classic Newell's on the road. The coach was completely refurbished in 2006, both inside and out by the original owner. The external paint is a modern design in shades of brown and gold. The interior is especially beautiful, with 2 new Flexsteel Captain chairs and one sofa bed, all in white leather. There is Ceramic flooring throughout, black granite counter tops and many other modern upgrades. The coach was converted to electric when refurbished, although there is a large propane tank and 2 burner propane stove top in the bay. Lots of folks ask me if she is a new coach that looks old or an old coach that looks new. Ha Ha The coach has always been kept fully serviced and maintained, especially the 6V92, which has about 125,000 miles on her. She includes; a full size electric stainless steel fridge/freezer, 2 burner black ceramic stove top, black microwave, 3 new air conditioners, one front mounted large HD TV with surround sound and sub woofer under the sofa bed, one smaller tv mounted in the bedroom wall, direct tv satellite and cable, Pioneer voice controlled GPS with CD and FM/AM radio, back up camera, new Splendide washer/dryer combo, full size stand up shower and separate bathroom/powder room with hammered steel sink, vanity mirror and lights in the bedroom, double bed and an unusual amount of overhead and below storage which is very wonderful, full size black power awning, trailer hitch, pull out deep freeze/fridge in bay, 2 burner propane stovetop in bay, and many more features. Last summer, the coach had new front tires installed, 4 levelling valves were replaced, the generator received a full service and new head gasket, and the engine was fully serviced. We recently completed a 4000 mile cruise through the USA and the coach ran perfect, strong and smooth. Primarily, I use the coach for short (200 - 500 mile) trips, doing about 10 per season. I'm in a rock band and we use the coach as a tour bus when practical. I also have had the coach at many music festivals and concerts. The coach attracts a lot of attention and is much loved. Recently, my wife and I have purchased a secondary home in Mexico and will be living there for the 6 months over the winter so would like a new owner who can carry on the legend. As always, I store the coach for the winter on my property in a shaded, protected area with all gas tanks (2 engine and 1 generator) full to the top, plugged in with the batteries charged. I will have the coach serviced this Spring and continue to use her until a new owner is established. Call Glenn to discuss in more detail at 250-548-4166. That's in British Columbia, Canada. Priced at $58,500.00 USD[attachment=3198][attachment=3205][attachment=3205][attachment=3205][attachment=3205][attachment=3205][attachment=3205][attachment=3205]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is one beautiful coach Glenn!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Price drop to $52,500 as of 5/23/15.

http://newellclassifieds.com/index.php?a=2&b=1220

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com