You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Evening Guys

Evening Guys,
Just found the site from the wanderlodge forum posted by a guy named stick and registered so I thought I's say hello. We have a Newmar Essex 4502 and live very peacefully at our farm in up State New York with our Persian cat Dougal. Unfortunately, I still have to work for a living but the sooner I retire we're off on our full time travels. Right now we are searching for a replacement motor home and set on either wanderlodge or newell so hopefully you won't mind answering some of my questions.

All the best,

Bob Mettcalf

hi Bob,

i know stick and a fine fellow he is.

we welcome you and would love to answer questions for you.

if you ever want to talk, send me a private message or email and i will send you my phone number

since you are a motorhomer aleady you can probably help us out as well i suspect.

later

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Bob! We all have one thing in common, and that is we love the RV lifestyle, whether we be fulltimers, or part timers. Looking forward to answering any questions you may have about Newells. We have a wide range of Newell owners here from Classics going back into the 70's to late model owners, so ask away!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome Bob,
I've owned my Newell for three years. The 24/7 service is worth more than I paid for the coach. Won't find that anywhere else! No regrets. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

welcome Bob, and ditto to Steve's ranking of Newells 24/7 service not to mention the outstanding construction method they use. If you have time, I would heavily recommend a plant tour. That will push you over the edge!

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Welcome, as you become more familiar with the "family" I am sure that you will become one. Good luck, there are no stupid questions.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch