You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

anyone have a source for leveling system air solenoids

btw,

i have found the manufacturer of the air solenoid valves that are on my coach. i am putting together a group buy of just the plunger with the seat on it and the spring. that along with 3 easily gotten orings will completley rebuild the valves. (the o rings are a buck or two in small volume for all 3 and tens of cents in higher volume.

i have a quote and am getting availability and shipping.

they have to manufacture them and have minimum orders. once i get the final shipping from them, then i will post the info on them.

it looks like around 15 bucks per valve for the plunger/seat and spring.

i will post more in a few days on it to get info on who is interested.

it will be the cost of the parts plus the shipping/handling from the manufacturer to me, then the shipping from me to you.

the price of the parts is under ten bucks, then the rest is shipping.

i will give a full explaination within the week.

i am seeing if i can get a sample or engineering drawings just to confirm.

tom

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Jonathan,

Your coach will have an electric Ford vacuum pump instead of the air driven vac pump that Jon referenced.

If you turn on the ignition, you will hear a buzz under the driver foot area, that stops after a minute. That is the electric vac pump.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Outstanding job Tom!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Yes, I've heard that buzzing sound and wondered what it was.
It also goes through a sequence of clicks (the origin of the sound seems to move somewhat) and somebody said it was the antilock brakes purging air. Does that sound right?

Jonathan Shetler
1999 Newell 510
Ft Lauderdale, FL