You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HWH RAP1940 6 Pack Air Solenoids Rebuild Kits

hi all, i will need to know if any of you would like these kits by monday so i can increase my order to the manufacturer.

after that i will need to do another order. and i will need to get enough people to order enough.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hi, I would like 2 kits for the 89'. Thank you Tom. Regards, Rick

Three kits please and Thank You...Jerry

i increased the order to the manufacturer they are still working on getting me the time to manufacture them.

so as of now, i have 6 sets (of 6) left

tom

(08-17-2015, 12:25 PM)encantotom Wrote:  i increased the order to the manufacturer    they are still working on getting me the time to manufacture them.  

so as of now, i have 6 sets (of 6) left

tom

Tom Put me down for 1 kit

Fasteddie

Ed and Penny Thomas
Anna, TX
98 Newell
coach #490

The parts are in the manufacturing schedule. 3 week lead time plus shipping to me

Tom

Hi guys,

i just got the parts. and i am figuring out how to package them. i sent emails out to each of you about how to pay me.

if you use paypal, please use friends and family as that is SUPPOSED to make it a free transaction on both sides. if you dont, i will not get the full amount and you will have to send me more money.

i am not a business, nor do i really know how to do this well, so be patient.

i do have a few sets left, so if you still would like some, let me know.

some have asked if i would ship other than USPS. It is quite a trip to town and the little post office is only a few miles from me here out in the sticks. so i am not really wanting to do an hour round trip to the fedex office.

the USPS only insures for free up to 50 bucks, so i did not factor in insuring the packages for more than that. so i sent the emails before i knew that. it could be 3-6 dollars (whatever exactly they charge) if you want me to insure them for you. let me know.

again, i am great at finding and sourcing stuff, not so hot at this part.

thanks

tom

Tom, what you're doing is awesome and I can't see anybody being upset by the little stuff. I've also always hated the shipping part, trying to figure out best rates, insurance, speed of delivery, insuring that it actually arrives undamaged, etc.

Also great tip on the 'friends and family' PayPal transaction, never heard of that option before.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Tom, if there is any packaging costs, please let us know.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Two Kits ,Thank YouTwo Kits