You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1968 Classic For Sale --Diesel--

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I had big plans to travel around the U.S. & Mexico this winter in our 1968 Newell.  We are now expecting another child that we weren't exactly planning on!  It's an exciting thing overall of course, however we've decided to put our nomadic plans on hold and part ways with our Newell so that she doesn't just sit around.  We're sad to see her go, we even named her! (Norma)    Shy

One unique thing about this coach is that the last owner put in an 8.2L Detroit Diesel engine.  

We were ready to take off long distance in her and am confident she'd do well for her new owner.  Although she's usable immediately, there are still some projects you could do on her, and the price reflects that (see the ad link below, I've tried to be very honest so new owner knows what they're buying).

I'm happy to answer questions!  For serious buyers, with a non-refundable deposit, we would consider delivering her to the new owner as well.  Asking price is $11,000.00, a pretty cheap way to get into a functioning Newell!  I'm not offended by offers, either, just don't be offended if I say no!    Smile

Here's my craigslist ad: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/rv...40869.html

Thanks!

-Ryan Ferguson
[email protected]
Email me first please and I'm happy to call you if you'd prefer to talk on the phone

Ryan
1968 30' Newell
Number ??